Pole Fitness is the most amazing way to lose weight, tone up and get fit, whilst having a giggle at the same time. Ladies find themselves addicted after just 1 lesson on the pole! Let us help you build your confidence, strength, stamina and increase your flexibility all whilst having fun exploring this stylish and challenging form of dance!
Our website will give you all the information you need to know about joining Claire's Pole Fitness, but feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Claire has been pole dancing since 2003. She has years of pole dance instructing and performing experience behind her, so rest assured you will be in the most knowledgeable hands possible! Claire is also insured and first aid trained, putting your safety first.
NO BOOKING IS REQUIRED
Please bring a £20 cash deposit to secure your place if you wish to sign up
to our Beginners courses starting the following week.
* FREE PARKING
* First aid trained
* Years of experience to share
* Friendly, welcoming environment
* Air conditioned studios
* Mirrored, bright and very spacious
* Refreshments available
* A variety of different grip and diameter X-Poles
* All poles have been upgraded (November 2018)
* 4 aerial hoops
* All 3 studios are in Crayford and Gravesend for private lessons
* Close to Crayford train station and bus links
* Never more than 2 ladies per pole
* Crash mats are availiable for those scary moves
* We offer classes, parties, private tuition, free taster classes and have years of experience to share
* Voted the Top UK pole school 2012 by public votes through Platinum Stages
If you are interested in learning pole fitness let our promo video inspire you.
Click on this link below to see what you could also achieve here at Claire's. We look forward to seeing you in our classes very soon!
To watch our 2015 End of year show PROMO VIDEO click here:
* You can find us on Instagram:
Dont forget to like our Facebook page!